Monday, November 13, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to SumoThinker! This is my attempt to enter the blogging world (about two years late) and communicate the scary inner realm of my head to the world. We’ll cover topics heavy and light: from world events to personal finance to business to travel and everything between and outside those two points; if I am traveling, it’ll probably be travel, if not, could be anything.

The joy of blogging is that I don’t know you’re reading this unless you post comments. Tell me I’m nuts, tell me I’m a genius, or toss in a data point here and there—all interaction much appreciated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But...it's GREEN.....GREEEEEEENNNNNN. Although a nice shade of emerald, I have to admit. Beats brown plaid though.

Sumo Thinker said...

I was told back in college that green is the color of arousal. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

You allowed yourself to be bullied that easily? Blue is nice, but shame on you.