Sumo Thinker was born when a very close friend, who has been bugging me to do this for a year, was assisting in the naming of this blog. I do not contend that I have a superior intellect, nor that I think bigger than anyone else. I do, however, stand by the fact that “other people think too small” (and some not at all!). I’ll elaborate on that some other time.
So more about me—I live in the San Francisco Bay area with my far more intelligent wife (Lady Thinker), whose primary job it is to make sure my head doesn’t swell too much (she excels at this :-)). And to keep me from taking things too seriously (a tall task). Like seemingly everyone here, I work for a technology start-up, as I’ve done for the previous four years in differing arenas, but all in “New Media,” with a strong emphasis on mobile. I’m a frequent flier miles addict who loves to travel, can’t get enough of the golf course, dabble in all things tech (especially mobile), and loves to engage in political / economic debates.
1 comment:
I came.
I read.
I came again.
Then I went to the store to buy more towels. (This will aid me when I come again.) Welcome to the blogosphere.
Post a Comment