I am wondering around Europe as I write this—
BUT…I may have preferred him to be a talk over the schiz that he was. Rather than traditional annoyance, this man constantly rubbed his index finger under his nose—sometimes violently—like he was trying to sniff something. Last time I saw this was in grad school as the girls came back from their Coke sessions in the bathroom.
In addition to the finger conniption, he randomly had these mini “seizures.” The quotes are because he could obviously control them and make them stop, but several times in flight in hands went nuts. More, he’d lean over towards me—to the point of being in my air space—like he was going to say something, and then went back to his little world. This continued, uninterrupted, for 7 hours. In business class. Weirdest, freakiest neighbor I have ever had…
How would you handle this one?
No comments:
Post a Comment